Providing quality ABA services to children and adolescents with special needs.
Our mission is to provide evidence-based behavior analytic and occupational therapy services to children and adolescents with autism and other developmental disabilities or delays.
We believe that:
• Every individual we serve has the potential to learn new, functional skills that replace the need for inappropriate behavior.
• We should analyze and utilize what is motivating to each individual, so that therapy is as fun and effective as possible.
• A special emphasis should be placed on developing communication skills that are necessary for expressing one’s wants and needs, as well as initiating and maintaining social relationships.
• All of the individuals we serve are entitled to effective services. In order to ensure that services are highly effective, we apply evidence-based procedures drawn from both the fields of applied behavior analysis and occupational therapy.
We collect and analyze data to ensure that each individual’s treatment plan is producing the desired outcomes.
• We recognize the importance of working as a team. We value parental input, and gladly collaborate with other educational and health care professionals to ensure a comprehensive, cohesive treatment plan.